TERMS & CONDITIONS
- During treks and adventurous activities, drinking & smoking is prohibited.
- No littering while we are travelling. We promise to preserve the environment.
- Work with the organizer(s) to adhere to the day’s agenda (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will guarantee that travellers don’t miss out on the exciting element of travelling.
- While travelling with Pravas Holidays, each passenger is in charge of ensuring their own security. Avoid engaging in any illegal or unlawful conduct that could hurt you or other travellers.
- Unexpected events: It’s possible that we won’t visit all the locations on the itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances, such as adverse weather, the presence of wild animals, sudden site closures by the police or forest department, delays caused by problems within our group, traffic conditions, etc. If time permits, the organizer(s) will take the passengers to a different location. But in some cases, there are times when we might have to skip a location.
- Passengers are supposed to respect and support one another. Avoid talking about sensitive topics like sex, politics, and caste/religion/race.
- If you are above 70 years, and would like to travel with us, you must be accompanied by a family member or friend, and we would be delighted to have you on board.
- Pravas Holidays will not be held liable, if any of the following occur during or before the trip, and you will be responsible for any additional costs incurred as a result –
– Any riots or the possibility of violence.
– Any acts of God, including heat waves, torrential rain, floods, land slides, earthquakes, and other severe weather conditions.
– Any cancellation or delay of flights, ferries, trains, buses, etc.
– Medical issues, illness, physical inability to follow the itinerary, or any other such problem. The rest of the tour party will not be affected or delayed by such.
– The rest of the tour party will not be affected or delayed by such. Theft, loss of personal belongings, lost luggage, etc
- Pravas Holidays also reserves the right to change the hotel and rearrange the itinerary, provided, the new accommodations meet the original tour booking requirements the itinerary delivers what was initially promised. Additionally, Pravas Holidays agrees to deliver all amenities and/or inclusions promised to you at the time the Tour was booked.
- Refunds (if any) for amendments and/ or cancellations will be paid directly to you by Pravas Holidays. It would take at least 30 days to process refunds.
- Pravas Holidays would not be responsible, in any circumstances, for any loss, damages, etc. that may be incurred/ suffered by you if the information provided by you in the Online Booking Form turns out to be inaccurate/ incorrect.
- Initial Payment of 50% to be paid at the time of booking and the remaining 50% to be paid 1 week before the trip date
- Cancellation Policy :- i ) 30 % will be charged if you are canceling between 1 month – 20 days
ii) No refund if the cancellation are done between 19 to 0 days of travel