Wanderlust comes in many ways and when you are a woman it’s the ultimate way to find your freedom and become a free bird and roam anywhere. While you wanderlust and become an adventurous girl, one place that should come on your map of roaming free and exploring the journey is Rajasthan. Rajasthan is a travel heaven for women solo travel and a true place for experiencing culture and adventure.
We will tell you the top 5 cities that will make you feel like you have traveled back in time and you will experience the deep culture and bravery of the Rajasthani kings and Queens, while you get mesmerized by the beauty of this state of India. Let’s start…
RAJASTHAN TOUR PACKAGES FOR FEMALE SOLO TRAVELERS
Rajasthan, an ultimate land of brave kings and queens, is a beautiful state of Bharat that is filled with a deeply rich culture, stunning landscapes, and a heritage that can’t exist anywhere. Rajasthan is a very popular destination for solo women travel group as well as if you want to explore it with your loved ones then you can get Rajasthan tour packages for family as well here.
Called the “City of Lakes”, it is the most romantic city in Rajasthan. Udaipur is home to several beautiful gardens, palaces, and lakes, making it a great place to relax.
THINGS TO DO IN UDAIPUR:
- Visit the city palace and find the beautiful gardens and a palace complex, a famous destination for tourists in Udaipur.
- A boat ride is a must in one of the beautiful Lake Pichola.
- Go to the monsoon palace at the mountaintop, which provides a view of the full city of Udaipur and its nearby areas. The views are stunning.
- Next, go to Sahilyon Ki Bari, an amazing garden that was constructed just for the ladies in the royal court.
- The best one is the beautiful Vishnu Temple, a beautiful temple for the preserver and protector of the Universe, Lord Vishnu.
Founded in the year 1488, the City of Bikaner was on the Silk Route and a great attraction. Called the “Camel City” Bikaner is a true oasis with beautiful Hindu Temples, palaces, and forts and a must for women’s solo travel groups Delhi too
- Start by visiting the Junagarh Fort, the top destination in Bikaner.
- Now turned into a large Museum, the Lalgarh Palace has all the facts about Bikaner.
- Where rats are worshiped as deities, go to the great Karni Mata Temple.
- A camel safari in the Thar Desert is a must in this place.
- You should visit the Bikaner Camel Center and learn everything about camels and see them up super close.
Founded in the year 1156, the city of Jaisalmer is the ultimate paradise and is considered the “Golden City of Rajasthan”. This city was also on the silk route during the old times and has great palaces, gardens, and much more in this place. This place has many attractions:
- One of the massive forts in Rajasthan, The Jaisalmer Fort is the ultimate tourist destination.
- When in Jaisalmer, you should take the camel Safari in Thar Desert.
- The Patwon Ki Haveli is a cluster of five houses that are decorated intricately and look beautiful.
- The Gadisagar Lake is an attraction that you should not miss and a must for solo female travel group
- Jaislemer has much more to see than just tourist destinations.
The “Blue City” of Rajasthan, Jodhpur has a special appeal in the form of beautifully painted houses that are blue along with the palaces and forts. Jodhpur is known for being a vibrant place that is filled with culture. This should be on your list when you are in for ladies special tour packages.
- The most popular destination in Jodhpur is Mehrangarh Fort. Being at the top of the hill, you can enjoy the whole view of the Blue City.
- A beautiful marble structure, Jaswant Thada should be on your list. Built as a cenotaph for the Maharaja Jaswant Singh II, this place is filled with intricate architecture.
- The Clock Tower situated in the heart of Jodhpur is a great tourist attraction that you must see.
- The Sardar Market is another tourist attraction and the market is famous for cultural clothing. Just remember to haggle to get awesome deals.
Lastly, the beautiful capital city of Rajasthan called the “Pink City”, is just one of the best to visit in Rajasthan. Jaipur has around 6 forts, a lake, palaces, and gardens.
- Out of all the forts, the Amer Fort and Nahargarh Fort are the best forts to visit, rest you can visit if you want to stay for longer in Jaipur.
- Visit the “Palace of Winds” aka “Hawa Mahal” which is a unique palace that has many windows and is a great place for Rajasthani Architecture.
- The next place that you need to visit is City Palace. A great palace complex complemented with beautiful gardens.
- Don’t forget the Johari Bazaar where you will get the culture of Rajasthan with all the souvenirs.
Rajasthan is special
Explore the cultural beauty of Rajasthan and as a woman empower yourself and start going on women solo travel join the women-only travel groups India and free yourself and roam the world while being in complete safety with the women-only tours. With Pravas Holidays, wanderlust for a solo woman traveler is possible.